Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Type of Resolution

By now-seeing that we've been a whole 3 days into the New Year-it's probable that most of us have already broken that resolution we were sure we'd stick to in 2013. That's why I'm changing my resolution style up a little. Instead of setting one goal I need to accomplish for the whole year, I'm picking a theme and creating monthly resolutions- a much more doable and exciting idea if I say so myself. This year my theme is to be challenged. Every month I'm going to challenge myself in a new way to see how I can grow as a person. Ultimately, the goal is to look and feel the best I can. Join me in these challenges and you too can reap the benefits! As always, be sure to share your successes and struggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment