Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Products that work: Dry and Damaged Hair

Over the past few months I've begun to notice a trend with my hair. At first it was a few more than usual loose strands falling out after a shower or while I was styling. But then the shedding got worse and soon my hair began to feel completely stripped of all moisture. You could notice the damage just by looking at my head and I was literally leaving a trail of hair behind me everywhere I went. Embarrassing and disgusting to say the least.
To solve this issue I knew I needed to go to the big leagues with my hair care. Previously I had been using the "Garnier Fructis Fall Fight", which claims to moisturize your hair and fight against fleeting follicles, but it just wasn't cutting it. Yesterday I ventured over to our local Ulta and picked up a few products that I've seen great results from after just one use. I highly recommend these products to any of you struggling from the winter hair woes!


Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo ($13.99) and Conditioner ($14.99)



 

Redken Anti-Snap Leave-In ($4.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment