Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Things that Bring Me Pure Joy

Let's be honest, nothing truly compares to this feeling of pure joy and excitement. It's as if all of your anticipation and anxiety has suddenly dispersed in a single moment. A weight has been lifted from your shoulders and it has been filled by complete elation that makes you want to run home to the mailbox in a frantic fit. You know what I'm talking about- it's that simple message from the FedEx package tracking site telling you that your package has been, dare I say it? delivered. Just this moment the purple tracking arrow went from "in transit" to "delivered" and I must admit I cannot contain myself. The funny thing is that I've come to realize it doesn't matter what I order (although the package contains Romeo and Juliet leather leggings from lastcall.com which is a definite bonus), I always get excited to open a package. Surely this only fuels my online shopping addiction which has reached an all time high as of late. But at least I know I'm not the only one out there that feels this way! Yes, it's a little embarrassing to admit, but surely some of you feel the same way and know all too well of the excitement brought about from the "delivered" sign.



source: fedex.com


No comments:

Post a Comment